Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully
- Children, under the age of 18, must be signed in and signed out on their Parents or Legal Guardians. If a carpool is signing out the child, Parent/Legal Guardian must inform the Camp Instructor beforehand.
- All campers must be on time to sign into class and be signed out of class.
- Camp Tawheed is not responsible for the campers outside of class hours. Nor is Camp Tawheed responsible for campers in between two class times.
- The Camp Tawheed committee reserves the right, at their discretion, to withdraw any camper whose influence or actions are deemed unsatisfactory, dangerous or incompatible to the Camp community or who will not live within the rules and policies of the Camp. If this occurs, no reduction or return of fee, or any part thereof will be made.
- Children maintaining the highest standard of conduct is required at all times. Using profanity, disparaging dialogues, physical violence or threats during participation in Camp Tawheed is strictly prohibited. Camp rules and instructions of Camp Tawheed Instructors and staff must be followed at all times.
- By accepting this Terms and Conditions, parent confirms his/her acceptance that his/her child may be pictured/photographed and that such material can be used by Camp Tawheed for promotion or marketing of international summer camping and Camp California.
- All your child's personal belongings are their own responsibility, unless loss or damage is proven to be due to Camp Tawheed’s negligence. Expensive and treasured items such as jewelry, designer clothes or shoes, trainers, etc., should not be brought to the camp.
- Camp tawheed will not be liable for any camper's injury which occur during camp hours or on camp grounds unless the injury can be proven to be caused by the negligence of camp staff members
- Camps are not refundable.
- If a class has not reached a minimum capacity of 7 camper, that particular camp will be subject to cancellation.
- If a camp is cancelled accommodation to move your child into another camp of his or her age group will be provided but a refund is impossible unless administrators have said otherwise.
- Accidental payments will not be refunded
- Campers are to follow the instructions of and respect Camp Tawheed Instructors and Staff
- Campers must be in their classes on time
- Campers must clean up after themselves before the end of class
- No foul language, horseplay, physical violence, or bullying is allowed